Our client is an international manufacturing company that produces quality products and systems for the automotive industry. They provide services ranging from initial conceptual renderings to fully functional models. This privately owned multi-billion dollar company is looking for an Operations Manager with at least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment and 3 years in a managerial role supervising multiple shifts.
• Experience in plastic injection molding, Launch, and Continuous Improvement
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of accounting and financial aspects of manufacturing
• Strong understanding of machinery and equipment
• Strong commitment to safety and quality
• Able to meet production standards as well as maintain a high productivity and efficiency rate
• Supervise, direct and coordinate personnel
• Experience in automotive manufacturing of lighting, painting and decorating
This company provides exterior plastics for GM, Ford, Chrysler, and Tesla. Please contact Bruce Bradford-Royle at email@example.com for more information.