Our client is a leading manufacturer of corrugated packaging with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. This family-oriented company, located in the Mid-Atlantic, is currently looking for a Plant Accountant with at least 3 years of experience.
• Experience with organizing and coordinating the general accounting activities
• Able to resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Develop, maintain and analyze forecasts as well as compare forecast costs with actual costs
• Develop and train accounting associates
• Able to work under limited supervision
• Willing to develop effective working relationships with plant management and employees
• Experience in a manufacturing setting
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented setting
• Experience in the corrugated and containerboard packaging industry
• Previous experience working in a team environment
Our client is highly respected and maintains state-of-the-art facilities. They not only invest in their equipment, but they also invest in their employees by valuing the work/life balance.