Our Michigan-based client is an Industrial Contractor that offers an extensive range of manufacturing services to a diverse market. This family-owned company is looking for a Field Superintendent with at least 10 years of experience who will be responsible for multiple projects while ensuring the adherence of plans, specifications, and local codes.
• Coordinate all phases of multi-construction projects while on-site
• Supervise all Assistant Superintendents, Crew Leaders and Team Leaders
• Understand and execute job site quality control programs
• Exemplify strong communication skills
• Perform duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously
• Willing to travel to job sites in and out of state (25%)
• Thorough knowledge of trades
This company has a low turnover rate and continues to diversify in various manufacturing markets.